Wednesday, October 06, 2010

POCKETS OF CARD!

It’s been a really long 2 months, with my Nana dying, having teeth ripped out, then going thru major surgery.  I had thought it was finally over until late last week when we found out that Harry has been made redundant!  So sorry that I haven’t been a very good blogger recently, but things seem to have all happened at once!  The good news is that I’m well on the mend, and Harry already had a job interview for Thursday (so your prayers would be much appreciate for that!).

I’m back doing classes and workshops again now, so give me a call and book in yours to see the fabulous products we have in the new catalogue!!!  As a hostess, you get freebees with customer sales as well – it doesn’t get better than great products for free!

In the meantime, I want to share a card we did at a Show on the Go class last night.  It’s a cute little pocket card on the front of the card where can add a “secret” message (well it will be until they pull the card out anyway!).

SHOW ON THE GO:  If you would like to do a Show on the Go (totally hands-on class) where everyone gets to make 3 cards for $15, then give me a call or drop me an e-mail and we can book you a date and time and talk about the type of cards you want to do with your friends!

Pocket Silhouetts pocket card 1 Pocket Silhouetts pocket card 2

Stamps:  Pocket Silhouettes, Flight of the Butterfly, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Beautiful Wings die, Daffodil Delight satin and narrow taffeta ribbons, Word Window punch

The red is the brand new Cherry Cobbler colour which is so fabulous, I know it’s going to be a new fav of mine!!  The yellow is Daffodil Delight, which everyone agreed last night is a wonderful colour as well!

I will be at the Mitre 10 Ladies Night tomorrow night, so drop by and say “Hi” if you are there! 

Hope to see you again soon!

torressiggy

1 comment:

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

Yippe some movement on your blog, I knwo how busy you are and am please you found some time to upload a new post. I LOVE this card and will be trying one myself, really like the pocket silhouettes set and the little butterfies although I don't have the later. The colour combo looks fab too! Amazing how much better some things look compared to the catelogue! I have already noticed the patterned paper looks amazing in real life although the catelogue didn't do it justice!I hope Harry gets another job shortly - close to home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!