Saturday, October 16, 2010

LOOK WHAT I GOT …

Okay, so I just couldn’t resist it … I just had to have the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot “doctors bag”.  Of course it was a necessity as I cart my Big Shot everywhere and it needs the protection, but of course it helps that this bag is just so darn cute as well!!!

Big Shot doctors bag 1 Big Shot doctors bag 2
I was really surprised at how big and sturdy it was.  In fact it’s big enough to be an overnight bag or a carry-on bag (in fact I did actually consider taking it on incentive trip with me, how sad is that!)

Now that my Big Shot machine and accessories have a home to call their own they are looking for places to go visiting, so if you would like to see the Big Shot in action, give me a call on (06) 753-5337 or e-mail me and let’s set up a date and time.

Keep on stampin’
torressiggy

No comments: