Thursday, October 14, 2010

INCENTIVE TRIP SWAP – PARISIAN STYLE

I have just sent out full details in my customer e-mail on how to create the Shimmer Mist that I used to give the black a great glittery look on this card.  If you aren’t on my e-mail list, then join up for free by adding your e-mail address in the box to the left-hand side of the screen.

incentive trip swap shimmer spray

Harry and I are currently enjoying fabulous Hamilton Island courtesy of Stampin’ Up! and my fabulous customers and downline!  Thank you so much for everything!!  If you are on my customer e-mail list, then you have a special offer just for you while I’m away … go check it out!!

One of the best things about any Stampin’ Up! event is the fabulous swaps and ideas that you come home with!  So I’m waiting impatiently this morning to see what amazing creations all the incentive trip participants have come up with this year to stun the rest of us!!  I will share some of them when I come home again.
join the crowd
If you are thinking you might like to join my Stampin’ Up! family, then you might want to do it before tomorrow – that way you will not only get your starter kit, but also an additional $100 worth of in-colour products as well!  Over $690 worth of products for just $339 – yeah baby!!! 

Keep on stampin’
torressiggy

No comments: