Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NEED A LITTLE DESIGNER PAPER???

You knew I couldn’t help myself, didn’t you?  You knew that I would want to get my hands on all of the designer papers in the new catalogue.  Well, I don’t have a 12-step programme to offer you if you are paper obsessed like me, but I do have a way to take the “ouch” out of getting all of the papers – a share!!! 

Rather than spending $225 to get all of the new regular designer papers, how about just $29.60?  Got your attention, didn’t it?  Grab a share or two and get to experience all the fabulous new papers without having to buy full packs of them all!

I have given you a few options here, so you can choose what you would like. 

Greenhouse GalaLap of Luxurynewsprintsunny gardenplaydateLove letterWoodland Walkblueberry crispcelebrationselegant soireeJolly Holiday     

DESIGNER PAPER SHARE # 1 (11 new designer papers)
Get 1/8th of a pack of each of the designer papers in the new catalogue.  That means that you will get a 6” x 6” (or 15cm x 15cm) square of each of the 6 designs from each of the 11 new packs of designer paper in the book.
* Greenhouse Gala
* Woodland Walk
* Love Letter
* Celebrations
* Jolly Holiday
* Lap of Luxury
* Sunny Garden
* Blueberry Crisp
* Newsprint
* Play Date
* Elegant Soiree

Total:  $29.60

DESIGNER PAPER SHARE # 2 (designer series paper patterns stack)
Get a 6” x 6” (or 15cm x 15cm) square of each of the 2 designs in each of the following colours:

In-colour
* Blushing Bride
* Pearl Pizzazz
* Peach Parfait
* Concord Crush
* Poppy Parade
Subtles
* Pink Pirouette
* Certainly Celery
* Baja Breeze
* Perfect Plum
* So Saffron
* Bashful Blue
* Rose Red
* Pretty in Pink
* Wild Wasabi
* Marina Mist
Brights
* Melon Mambo
* Pumpkin Pie
* Tempting Turquoise
* Daffodil Delight
* Pacific Point
* Old Olive
* Real Red
* Tangerine Tango
* Regal Rose
* Rich Razzleberry
Regals
* Cherry Cobbler
* Elegant Eggplant
* More Mustard
* Riding Hood Red
* Always Artichoke
* Not Quite Navy
* Cajun Craze
* Garden Green
* Night of Navy
* Bravo Burgundy
Neutrals
* Early Espresso
* Crumb Cake
* Sahara Sand
* Soft Suede
* Chocolate Chip
* River Rock
* Very Vanilla
* Whisper White
* Basic Gray
* Basic Black

Total:  $27.10

DESIGNER PAPER SHARE # 3 (2 new specialty papers)
Get a 6” x 6” (or 15cm x 15cm) square of each of the 6 designs from each of the 2 new packs of specialty designer paper in the book.  These are glossy and die-cut papers.

Total:  $7.40

Call me on (06) 753-5337 or e-mail me to let me know which shares you want to participate in.  You can always take more than 1 spot in each share if you want extra of each of the designs! 

The above prices include the Stampin’ Up! 5% shipping on the shares to get the orders to me, but if you are unable to pick them up from my home, then there will be additional shipping to get them from me to you via NZPO.  Don’t worry, I only charge actual shipping!  Combine with the ribbon shares and we can reduce the shipping from my home to yours if you can’t collect.

torressiggy

No comments: