Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ARTISTIC ETCHINGS GOES FEMININE …

Can you just tell that I’m LOVING this set?  I thought I needed to do something pretty and feminine in this set – just because if can be done.  I really like how it turned out – especially with that fabulous new ribbon and embossing folder thrown in as well!! 

I‘m feeling the need to do something with this set for $2 cards on September 26th – don’t forget to drop in between 1 and 6pm and see what we are stamping.

artistic etchings 3

Stamps:  Artistic Etchings, Afterthoughts (get this set for free when you host a qualifying workshop!)
Colours:  Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories:  Finial Press Big Shot embossing folder, Designer Label punch, Pretty in Pink 5/8” grosgrain, Rich Razzleberry 1/8” taffeta


Keep on stampin’!

torressiggy

No comments: