Monday, July 12, 2010

RIBBON FLOWERS IN CITRUS …

One of the great things about being a demonstrator is that we get monthly magazines from Stampin’ Up! that show us all sorts of techniques, and while I had read about ribbon flowers a few months ago I hadn’t actually tried them, so when my wonderful downline, Kathy, showed me how she did one and how simple they really were I just knew I had to share with my Stamp Club ladies!  The absolute best best thing about being a demonstrator is that between our Stampin’ Up! family and customers there are so many wonderful new friends to be made!!

ribbon flower card 

So this is one of the projects that we made at Stamp Club this month, a simple card that highlights the cute ribbon flower.  What do you think of that funky colour combo?  Pretty cool, huh?  I really like the Tangerine Tango colour, but I hadn’t added it to Pacific Point before, but I really like how the colours work together …


ribbon flower close

While Stamp club for this year will finish in October, we have brand new Stamp Clubs starting again in January that will run until October next year.  If you want to know how you can get this fabulous monthly class for free!  Not only is a great way to work your wish list down slowly, but you get to meet monthly with some of the most amazing stampers I know as well!  If you want to know more, then drop me an e-mail or call me on (06) 753-5337 and I would love to tell you about how it works!

torressiggy

No comments: