Monday, April 05, 2010

POOR EASTER BUNNY, SHE’S JUST PLUM TUCKERED OUT!

bunny basketMelinda dropped by today to stamp with me, she had found these cute little easter baskets on Tammy Beaver’s blog that she wanted to make, so we decided to do them together. 

We changed her body from a Top Note to a Scallop circle as we thought bunnies should be round and cuddly …

She does have a handle in that fabulous new Rich Razzleberry, but because you could see our cars in the background I sort of cut the handle out of the picture so you wouldn’t have to see our dirty vehicles!

My bunny looks like she’s just about ready to drop asleep – all that hopping has obviously just done the poor little girl in (I say “girl” because of the cute pink ribbon in her hair – I would assume that means she’s a girl).

STAMP-A-STACK THIS SATURDAY

Below is one of the cards that we will be doing at the Stamp-a-Stack class next Saturday.  You will get to create 9 cards for $20!  It’s a great way to stock up that stash of cards for when you need to have one to pull out.

If you are thinking of coming to the Stamp-a-Stack, then please let me know asap or I will have to cancel if we don’t have the numbers to run the class.

SAS vintage vogue 

torressiggy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lerve the soooooo cute bunny, I want to just pink her up and give her a cuddle. The birthcard below in the vintage vogue is very vogue! Thanks for sharing. Cheers Donna Zammit

Paula Dobson said...

Love your bunny Sharlene. I sympathise too, poor thing!

Anonymous said...

hi sharlene, i absolutly love the bunny, how cute. and after the weekend who can blame him for nearly being alseep