Sunday, April 04, 2010

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY EVERYONE!

I had great plans to post earlier in the weekend, but this weekend we had our college 50th Jubilee so Friday night I met up with people that I haven’t seen for almost 25 years (not that I’m that old really!), then Saturday I got to spend time with my wonderful friend Sally that I have only seen a couple of times in the past 20 years.  The only problem being that I feel like I have done nothing but eat all weekend!!! 

Then this morning we went to church and got invited out to lunch afterwards, and got fed a fabulous lunch (yet more food!).  We didn’t get home to mid afternoon and then I just totally blobbed.  It’s been a long weekend in every sense of the word, but a really fun one.  Now I just have to starve for the next week to try and make up for such an excessive weekend.

Speaking of food, I wanted to share a cute little easter box that everyone got to make at my catalogue launch last week.  It’s make with the scallop edged envelope and the Big Shot.  It did have a couple of easter eggs in it as well, I can’t imagine where those have disappeared to!  Must have been Tiger …

scallop envelope box 

We have so much to be thankful for, for a wonderful saviour who died (and rose!) for us and the abundant blessings that he gives us each and every day.  I’m so especially thankful for my family and I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend with friends and family too.


torressiggy

No comments: