Monday, March 01, 2010

ONE MORE $2 CARDS FOR FEBRUARY …

Echoes of Kindness 2

Just one more of the $2 cards to share with you today as I will still be making my way back from Nelson today and probably will be so exhausted that I won’t get to stamp or blog today …

I haven’t used the FREE hostess set, Echoes of Kindness, anywhere near as much as I should have and it’s so pretty and easy to colour that it’s a real shame.  Luckily for you we still have until the end of August to be able to get this set for free for hosting a Stampin’ Up! workshop, so if you haven’t already got one booked yet, call or e-mail me now to set up a time and ask me how you can get this set for free.

Stamps:  Echoes of Kindness, En Francais, Occasional Greetings
Colours:  Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White

I love being a demo at times like this, tomorrow demonstrators can pre-order items from the fabulous new mini catalogue that starts April 1st.  I think I’m going to have to reverse my statement that the Spring mini this year was the best one we’ve had, as the Autumn Winter mini that starts in April is even better!!!  Call me now to be the first to see all the wonderful new stamps and amazing tools that are coming your way shortly.

I hope you’ve had an amazing weekend, and I’ll be back again shortly with some new stamped ideas and some sneak peaks with projects made with some of those pre-ordered things!!

torressiggy

No comments: