Thursday, March 04, 2010

JUST A LITTLE SNEAK PEEK …

I’m soooo excited – as a demonstrator I get to order items out of the mini catalogues a full month before they start, so I have put in an order this week and am waiting not too patiently for all my new “toys” to arrive so that I can start showing you all the amazing things coming our way in the April 1st mini catalogue!  I know I told you that the Spring mini catty this year was my favourite ever mini catty, well I think I’m going to have to change my mind, I think that this Winter mini is going to BLOW YOUR MIND!!!  It’s stuffed full of fabulous new products that are so amazing – you won’t believe it!!

Kim's card
In the meantime while I’m patiently waiting for my new toys, I want to share with you a a lovely card that I have just received from my awesome friend, Kim, in San Diego.  It just so happens that there are a few things on this card that we have coming in our new mini catalogue, so it was perfect timing to share this with you …

Not only do we have amazing new products, but there are even new hostess sets in this mini catalogue!  Make sure you are the first to get your hands on those new hostess sets by calling or e-mailing me now and booking your workshop for April now to make sure you get the date and time you want.

torressiggy

No comments: