Friday, March 19, 2010

MANHATTAN ELEGANCE …

Manhattan Card 1
I was so hoping that we would get this stunning embossing folder in the mini, and here it is!!!  It’s even better in real life as well … it doesn’t get better than that, eh?!

I’ve also used the Tiny Tags stamp set to stamp the tag shape and the “hello” stamped on it, and then it’s super simple to punch it out with the coordinating little tag punch. 

Super simple card, but I just love how elegant the Eggplant and Teal look together cwith the fabulous roses. 

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS CARD?  COME AND JOIN ME FOR THE CATALOGUE LAUNCH PARTY ON MARCH 27TH AND YOU CAN MAKE THIS AND ANOTHER PROJECT FOR FREE AS YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE THE NEW PRODUCTS FROM THE BEST MINI CATALOGUE WE HAVE HAD TO DATE!!  Call me now to book your spot.

If you haven’t already booked a workshop for April to see all our amazing new products, then you had better call me fast as my calendar is already getting full with so many of you wanting to try these things out for yourself.  Call or e-mail me, you can find all my contact details on the right-hand side of the screen.

Have a fabulous day!
torressiggy

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

love your card - we'll have no excuse now as we will be able to turn cards out in minutes

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sharlene...and love the colours youve used too