Sunday, March 21, 2010

CIRCLE SCISSORS – TUTORIAL AND CARD …

This is a card that I demonstrated at my workshop yesterday (Hi Leanne, you gorgeous thing!!).  I love the way it turned out, in fact I’m thinking I’m going to use it as the base for my convention swaps in May …

Inspired by Nature 5

For those of you who haven’t seen the wonderful Circle Scissors (or for those of you who have, but haven’t got one yet), here is a great video tutorial on how to use the Circle Scissors.  It really is as easy as it looks to create all sizes of circles from 2cm to 16cm in diameter!  We’re spoilt for choice with this tool …

This is a great tutorial on how to use the fabulous Circle Scissors.  If you are like me, you learn better visually than trying to read instructions, so this is for all of us “visual” learners …

Keep on stampin’
torressiggy

No comments: