Friday, February 05, 2010

ONE OF MY FAVOURITES FROM $2 CARDS LAST WEEK …

I’m up to my eye-balls in boxes of craft stuff that I have pulled out for our garage sale tomorrow morning at 7:30am, and haven’t stamped all week (shock and horror!), but I thought I would take a minute and share one of my two favourite card from $2 cards last weekend.  I will share the other one tomorrow, so drop back in and see me again then …

petal pizzazz 
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz, Polka Dot Background, On Your Birthday
Colours:  Real Red, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories:  1 3/4” circle punch

 

torressiggy

 

 


Garage sale note: If you are a customer who has purchased from me in the past year or a downline, drop in tonight from 7 – 9pm for the first option to purchase all the best stuff from what will be going in the garage sale tomorrow morning.  It’s at our home – 147 Seaview Road, New Plymouth.

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

that is cute love the red dots on the WW