Friday, January 15, 2010

A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE GOES A LONG, LONG WAY

With Valentine’s day only 1 month away, I guess I’m starting to think about “mushy” cards (in the words of young boy).  I created this card with the new I {heart} hearts set and a little kissing (kissing technique that is!).

I heart hearts 3

button close

Don’t have matching thread to stitch your buttons?  No problem – just use a very narrow piece of cardstock and thread that through – you can match any Stampin’ Up! colour now!!

$2 CARDS STARTS AGAIN SOON!  Don’t forget that we have $2 cards on Sunday Jan 31st anytime between 1:00 and 6:00 or Monday Feb 1st between 6:30 and 9:30pm.  Come over and make as many cards as you wish for a flat $2 per card – there will be 5 or 6 designs already designed, cut, and ready for you to stamp and put together!  Don’t forget to bring your own adhesive (and a pair of snips if you have them).  See you then!

torressiggy

No comments: