Saturday, November 28, 2009

NOT LONG NOW … SUMMER MINI IS COMING!!!

spring mini 09 Just in case you haven’t heard, the Spring Mini finishes on Monday – never to be seen again!!!  I’m going to miss so many things from the Spring Mini 

- Tree Trimmings (one of my favourite sets from the mini, and at just $28.95, it’s a steal!!)
- Great Friend (such a beautiful set!)
Parisian Breeze specialty paper (isn’t that just the most amazing card?!!!)
- Ski Slope designer paper
- Scallop Oval Punch
- White Staz On (it stamps on almost anything!)
- and the thing I’m going to miss the most is those amazing Corduroy Buttons!!!  How am I going to live without them??? 

Don’t have your own copy of the Spring Mini?  Just click on the photo and you will be able to check it out on-line.

If you are still wanting anything from the Spring mini, just drop me an e-mail or call me on (06) 753-5337 to let me know your list.  I will be placing one last order on Monday night after $2 cards, so don’t miss out by delaying too long.

SCAN0333 COME SEE THE NEW SUMMER MINI!

The good news of course is that with the Spring Mini having finishing, that leaves room for the brand new Summer Mini to jump in.  Even though it doesn’t have any corduroy buttons, it has lots of fabulous new things that are going to blow your mind!

There are still a couple of places left in the Summer Mini Launch night I’m hosting at my home.  Choose which date/time suits you and call me to secure your spot.

December 2nd at 7pm
or
December 4th at 7pm

You will get check out lots of the new product, and everyone gets to make 3 projects to take home.  There will be door prizes and special offers just for those that are there, so don’t miss out, call me now!!

torressiggy

No comments: