Friday, November 27, 2009

DESIGNER HANDBAG …

Okay, so I’m a really bad blogger (and a particularly bad stamper at the moment as well!).  I’ve had back to back classes and workshops, and tonight I have 5 boys having a sleepover to celebrate Chase’s 12th birthday (I am trying to hide in the back room, but I can still hear them back here!!).

Designer handbagAnyway, just so you don’t think I’ve forgotten you completely, I thought I would share 1 more of the bags that we did at our Boxes and Bags class in November.  Super little cutie, the photo really doesn’t do it justice, it just looks like a little designer handbag in real life.  Maybe I should add an exclusive designer label to it as well …

DON’T FORGET!!  We have $2 cards Sunday afternoon (drop in any time between 1 and 6pm) or if you can’t swing by on Sunday, join us on Monday night between 6:30 and 9:30 pm where you can choose how many of each of the 5 cards I’ve designed you want to make for a flat $2 per card plus envelope.

I’m off to bed to put my head under the pillow and try to drown out the sounds of excited pre-teen boys playing Wii now.  I’ll leave Harry to deal with the boys!!

Have a great night

torressiggy

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

looks fabulous & the craft room sounds a perfect place to hide from rowdy 12 years olds