Friday, November 20, 2009

A LITTLE FUNKY CHRISTMAS TREE BOX …

I have spent today trying to finish up getting everything prepared for my Funky Boxes and Bags classes tomorrow and Sunday afternoon, but I have been interrupted  so many times for so many reasons that it seems to be like pulling teeth!  I see a late night in my near future to finish up everything …

Christmas Tree BoxAnyway, I thought I would share one of the simple boxes that we will be doing in class.  So cute, and it would be perfect for making little ones to put on your Christmas tree as ornaments as well!  

I will be sharing instructions on how to make this cute little box in my customer e-mail tomorrow night, so if you aren’t already on my e-mail list, make sure you sign up now so you don’t miss out!!  You can sign up by adding your e-mail address above under “subscribe” on the upper right-hand side of this page.

Hope you have a fabulous stamping weekend!!

torressiggy

1 comment:

Janine P said...

WOW your triangle box really does look like a Christmas Tree