Thursday, November 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHASE …

If you have been wondering where I am, I have actually been busy with workshops and the Girl’s Expo weekend, and then I got to have a girls weekend away last weekend with some wonderful friends.  I have got in a little stamping though, but it’s with the new product from the Summer Mini that starts December 1st and I can’t show you those projects until after the 1st, so you’ll just have to wait and see on those!  Be warned though, the new mini is awesome and there are so many fabulous new tools and embellishments that it’s going to be hard to choose what to buy first – believe me (I didn’t choose, I just HAD to have one of everything!)  Just as well I’m a demonstrator and get a nice discount each month – aren’t you jealous?  You can do it as well, just call or e-mail me and we can chat …

I can’t even believe it, but my eldest “baby” turns 12 next week!!  I’m sure I’m not getting older, but somehow my kids and my husband are – weird! 

I was running behind on invites for Chase’s sleepover party, and was frantically putting them together at 11pm last night after I got home from my workshop (Hi Aud!), so this is his invite for this birthday – super simple with absolutely no stamping!  I just love how our designer papers all coordinate with the cardstock, so I’ve made use of that for this simple card. 

Chase invite 1

Chase invite inside

 

 

 

 

Stamps:  none (text was computer generated)
Cardstock/paper:  Good Morning Sunshine DP, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Scallop punch


Happy birthday for next week Chase!
torressiggy

1 comment:

Caroline Hancock said...

Wow 12, so grown up eh?

So excited for the summer launch, so glad we already got our spots booked for it, as i'm sure everyone going to want to be there :)

you know if i was talking to you right now it would be fast lol