Saturday, October 10, 2009

OH, CHRISTMAS TREE, OH, CHRISTMAS TREE ...

Heart punch christmas treeOne of my wonderful downline, Jenny, showed us how to make these adorable Christmas trees with punches when I was in Palmerston North doing some training with the team there a few weeks ago, so of course I had to incorporate the idea into a card and add a little glitter for some sparkle ...

If you are on my e-mail list, then you would have got an e-mail yesterday with this card and step by step instructions on how to make it.  I will be doing 10 more weeks of Christmas card and gift ideas leading up to Christmas, so if you would like to receive my e-mails, then make sure you sign up by adding your e-mail address to the "sign up for my e-mail newsletter" box at the top right-hand side of my blog.

Happy (almost) Christmas!
Sharlene

No comments: