Monday, October 19, 2009

THE LAST STAMP CLUB FOR 2009 ...

I'm so sad, last week we had the last 2 Stamp Clubs for 2009.  I can't believe that 10 months has already flown by so fast!  I'm really going to miss my crazy group of clubbers swinging by each month ... the good news is that January will come around sooner than we think and then we start the craziness all over again!!

SC oct 09 mini bagThis was one of the 3 projects that we did this month.  I thought these little bags were so cute - just perfect for filling with chocolates for a special little gift for someone.

Stamp Club is my favourite class every month - not only do we get to do lots of fun projects, but more importantly I have an amazing group of ladies that come back month after month and year after year and have become so much more than customers - they are wonderful friends as well now.  We have so much fun and spend a lot of time laughing (they pick on me!).  I can't wait until January when Stamp Club 2010 starts again.

If you would like to join a Stamp Club starting in January 2010, you have 3 options:
* 2nd Thursday morning of each month at 9:30am
* 2nd Thursday evening of each month at 6:30pm
* 2nd Monday evening of each month at 6:30pm

To join in the fun, all you have to do is commit to placing a $35 each month from January until October 2010 and to bring some nibbles on the month that you are hostess - that's it! 

As a member of a Stamp Club you will:

*  Receive a level 1 set of stamps and $35 in free hostess dollars to spend any way you wish on the month that you are hostess
*  Get free copies of each new catalogue and mini catalogue!
*  Get a free class each month where you get to create projects and learn techniques
*  Get to hang with a fabulous group of ladies each month for a "girl's night out" away from kids and husbands (whoops - did I say that out loud?)

If you confirm your spot in one of the above Stamp Clubs by the end of November, you will also receive a free ink pad from me!  Places are limited to 10 people per session, so hurry and call me on (06) 753-5337 or e-mail me now to make sure you get your first choice of day and time!

Come to Stamp Club for FREE as a member of my downline!

If you sign up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator under me, then each month you can come to Stamp Club for free when your monthly sales hit a certain amount!  It's just another benefit of joining the Stampin' Up! family with me!!  Feel free to call me and I would love to tell you all about it.


torressiggy

No comments: