Monday, August 31, 2009

WE STAMP SKETCH CHALLENGE # 4

Michelle put up this great sketch challenge last Wednesday, and I have been trying to get to it all week!  Well I've finally got there and here is what I came up with. 

WS Sketch # 4 version 1

But then I decided that it needed just a touch more of something to "take it up a notch", so I added just a touch more colour with one of the punches from the Boho Punch and one of the fabulous large pearls from the Pretties kit.  I thought it added a little glamour.  What do you think??

WS Sketch # 4 version 2

Stamps:  Flower Fancy, Occasional Greetings, and En Francais (very faintly in the background of the white oval)
Colours:  Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Parisian Plaza DP
Accessories:  Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon, Pretties Kit, with Coluzzle and Spellbinders (non-SU)

Keep on stampin'!
Sharlene

2 comments:

Sue said...

Simply stunning Sharlene. TFS

Tui said...

Yeah looks great .... when I saw the first image, I thought "ooh, I like that", but then I scrolled down and saw the next image I thought "wow .... I reeeeeally like that!!!"