Monday, August 31, 2009

A TOUCH OF PARIS IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL ...

I'm LOVING the new Parisian Plaza specialty papers in the mini catalogue, not only are they gorgeous to look at, they have all that texture as well!  Throw in the fact that they are heavier than our regular cardstock and so awesome for doing 3D items and it's a done deal - how can anyone not love them!?!

I demonstrated a scrapbook page at a workshop on Saturday with a fabulous group of ladies (Hi Kathy!); so I thought I would share it with you all as well.

Scrapbook pages don't have to be difficult or time consuming to be eye-catching.  Sometimes the simpler ones are the best as the focus is on your photos rather than on your embellishments!  Kathy as my hostess on Saturday got to keep the samples from our workshop, so I'm sure she will be able to find photos to add to this layout and it will be a great addition to her scrapbook album!

Family Parisian Paper page 

Stamps:  Lovely Letters Alphabet, Defining Life Alphabet and Life Definitions ("together" tag at the bottom of the page)
Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, and Parisian Plaza DP
Accessories:  Pretties Kit - flowers and rhinestone brad (I coloured the flowers Baja Breeze to match), Eyelet border punch

Keep on scrapping!
Sharlene

No comments: