Sunday, August 16, 2009

REMEMBER THE LONG-LOST DAYS OF SUMMER?

Circle Circus Parker
Well, as you know from yesterday's posting, at 9:30 last night I was just started on the 2 pages that I needed to do for my Nana's scrapbook page.  I managed to get 2 simple pages done in just over an hour and I'm really pretty happy with that (it means that I don't have to face the wrath of Michelle for not getting them done!)

This is one of the pages I did.  It's from our Christmas holidays this year - Parker in a moment of intense concentration trying to figure out how to use one of the Christmas pressies ...

Stamps
:  Circle Circus
Colours:  Tempting Turquoise, Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories:  Clear buttons, white EP, scallop edge punch, non SU narrow ribbon

Keep on stampin'!
Sharlene

No comments: