Monday, July 06, 2009

OUR NANA & GREAT NANA

I started making this page at Megan's the other night (thanks Megan - I had lots of fun!) and decided that it had to be of my Nana (the boys Great Nana).  Nana is such a lady - very elegant and always dressed "properly" (she's never seen in pants - always dresses and skirts!), normally with her pearls (as you can see in the photos).

But more than that, she is such such a loving and gracious lady.  I've never heard a negative comment come out of her mouth about anything.  She has been such a blessing to us all, and I'm very thankful that God saw blessed to place me in a family like mine.  Anyway, I just wanted to scrap some of the photos that I took of her with the boys and I last year to acknowledge what a special Nana she is!

Nana 1 Nana 2

Stamps:  Rose is a Rose, Lovely Letters Alphabet
Colours:  Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Rose, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Paper piercer and mat, and my Stamp-a-ma-jig (of course!)

No comments: