Thursday, July 09, 2009

FAUX SCORCHING?

inspired by nature 3I have been so busy this week with lots of classes and all the WE Stamp behind the scenes stuff, that I haven't had a lot of time to stamp just for me, so I am going to share with you a card that I did last night.  I really like the distressed look of it and if you know me then you know that I love to tear ...

There are just a couple of things in this card that you won't have seen before because I got my parcel of pre-order goodies from Stampin' Up! yesterday.  That's one of the great things about being a demonstrator - we get to "try out" lots of new stuff before it's available to the public!!  So keep an eye here for more sneak peaks about what you can see coming in the new mini that starts August 1st.

I will be doing a free open house so you can try things out for yourself, so watch for details coming your way as soon as today is over ...

No comments: