Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LITTLE RED ROOSTER ...

RUSTIC ROOSTERI have another card to share with you made from another of the brand new sets that I got last week (another benefit of being a demonstrator - we get to get our little hands on stuff earlier!). This little rooster just screamed out for a bit of distressing, so he's been distressed, antiqued, and cracked - poor little guy ...

I think this little guy is really awesome! If you want to be one of the first people to get one of these sets, then give me a call and book a workshop and you can have one for free for hosting a $700 workshop! I can work with you to help you achieve that, so give me a call now to book your preferred date.

Stamps: Rustic Rooster (Level 2 hostess), Boho Backgrounds ("friend")
Colours: More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust
Accessories: Markers, Burgundy grosgrain, Antique Copper hodgepodge (I'm so sad that's retiring!!)

2 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Gorgeous card. This set should be very popular with the chicken fanciers out there.

Yvonne said...

I love this card, can't wait for the new catalouge.