Monday, February 16, 2009

THINKING OF AUTUMN ... NOT!

IMG_9500I'm not trying to scare you by talking about Autumn, we still have a bit more summer before autumn starts sneaking up on us!  I just wanted to share the Autumn page a 4 page calendar that we did at Stamp Club this month. 

While you can't see it in the photo, the trees are on glossy white card and are so much more effective in real life!

Everyone said they loved this idea, and it would be a great gift to give - with photos instead of stamped images even!

Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Real Rust, Basic Black, Glossy and Whisper White
Ink:  Old Olive, Real Rust, Bashful Blue

1 comment:

AMY FLEMING said...

Hi ya Sharlene!!! Tracey gave me my roller handle last night and all the lovely hand made goodies!!! Thank you so much and the gifts look awesome!! Sorry if i have been hard to get hold of everyone seems to be singing that tune to me at the moment!!! Have a great night!
Amy