Friday, January 16, 2009

CONGRATS

congrats 2 Trish kindly offered to help me get my craft room under control this week (trust me, that was a HUGE offer - my room had become an out of control nightmare!). I'm so blessed to have such an awesome friend - who is willing to work up a sweat to help out a friend in a mess (literally!). I just have to finish finding permanent places for a few more things and then I will post some pictures of my "new" room!

Anyway, did get to spend some time doing a little stamping this week as well. We cased a few cute things from the new US catalogue that will hit the streets any day, and this was one of the cards that we "borrowed". We changed stamps, but basically took their colours and layout. I keep telling you to never throw away those retired catalogues - those layouts and colour schemes come in real handy sometimes ...

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Say it with Scallops
Colours: Kraft, So Saffron, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/4" punch, 1 3/8" square punch, small start punch, white embossing powder, clear buttons

No comments: