Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MITRE 10 MEGA LADIES NIGHT

I went out to Mitre 10 yesterday to pick up a couple of things and got this flyer in my bag as I left, so I thought I would share with you.

I will be there demonstrating all night, so stop by and say hi and go in the draw for some of the goodies that I will be giving away. 

It's going to be a fun night, and of course it doesn't hurt that there will be lots of give-aways as well! All proceeds are going to support our local cancer society as well, so not only do you get to have a fun night out, but it's a great opportunity to support a fabulous charity at the same time.

Make sure you call the store to register as it's just a couple of days away ...

You can click on the flyer below to be taken to a full-sized version if you are like me and can't read print this small ...

image

No comments: