Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SCRAPPIN' FOOL ...

If you have wondered why I have been so quiet lately, it's because I've been preparing for the "Year in a Day" scrapbook class that we are doing in November! I haven't sat down and scrapped for ages, so it was a lot of fun to be able to sit and play again. Now I just have to get scrapping my own photos instead of for classes ...

Anyway, I thought I would share a couple of the pages I have come up with over the past week or so. These are just 2 of the 12 double-page spreads that you will be creating at our "Year in a Day" scrapbook class.

If you would like to scrapbook but either don't have the time, or don't know where to start, then this class is for you.

You will make a 2-page spread for each month and go home with a completed album ready for you to just stick your photos in and it's done! How about that - a whole scrapbook completed in just 1 day?

scrapbook examples

Date: 15th November, 2008
Time: To be advised
Cost: $45 for first set of pages, $40 each for second set (cost includes everything to create the pages, it does not include an album. Albums can be purchased prior to class through me if you wish)
Location: To be advised

You will complete 25 6" x 6" pages, enough to fill a complete album in one day! During the day you will complete a title page, and a double-page spread for each month from January to December. Then all you will have to do is stick your photos in when you get home or wrap it to give as a gift. It's so super easy you will wonder why you haven't done this before!

E-mail me at stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com, or call me on (06) 753-5337 to secure your spot.

No comments: