Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TART & TANGY - smells yummy to me!

Tart & Tangy 1
Sorry I've been a bit slack at posting, but my craft room has been an absolute pigsty recently and I just have not been able to get creative in there. Well Michelle, my wonderful sister, came and spent a couple of hours helping me organise and get it all put back together again (we're going to do the same thing to her room tomorrow!), tonight I'm feeling a lot better about my room, hopefully the creativity will follow closely behind?

Anyway, the stamp set and designer paper in this card are both in the brand new mini catalogue starting August 1st. As soon as I saw Tart & Tangy I knew that I wanted to do a scratch and sniff technique with one of the fruit stamps in it!

This is one of the cards that we will be doing at $2 cards this Sunday and Monday, so make sure you drop by to find out how to make your cards smell yummy ...

No comments: