Sunday, July 27, 2008

BRAND NEW SPRING MINI CARDS ...

Hi everyone,

I have had a few comments from people in the past 24 hours that I don't update my blog as much now that I'm not working as I did when I was working full-time, so here are 2 cards for you (yes, two, it's not a typo!).

My rechargeable batteries haven't been recharging for the past week, so I haven't been able to even photograph anything, so I finally broke down and went and bought another charger yesterday, and have finally been able to take some pictures of what I have been up to.

I have been so busy this week - we had Christmas in July Friday and Saturday, then we have had $2 cards today and tomorrow night, then I have Stamp Club Tuesday and Thursday, and am getting together to do a 3D item with a couple of friends on Wednesday, all in all an incredibly busy week stamping, but not much time to get the blog updated in between.

Looking at both these cards you would think that I had a Purely Pomegranate / Chocolate Chip / Embossing kick going on, I guess I did sort of, but the rest of the cards were not all in these colours, trust me. I will share some more with you later this week - can't surprise you too much by all of a sudden updating too often ...

Season of Joy This is one of the cards that we did at Christmas in July this week. I absolutely love this Christmas set - SEASON OF JOY, it's so fun to work with and really elegant too! I think it goes so well with the Satin ribbon (also out of the Spring min!).

Stamps: Season of Joy
Colours: Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand

Enjoy Every Moment The second card is one we made at $2 cards today. I really love the look of adding colour to vellum - it's super easy but looks really incredible. I think there are a few people that came through $2 cards today who have are going to take another look at vellum now (especially when teamed with Purely Pomegranate, eh Beth?)

Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Bud Basics
Colours: Real Rose, Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip

There are so many incredible things to play with in the new Spring mini which starts August 1st, give me a call to make sure you get to come and create with some of these wonderful new things soon ...

Take care
Sharlene

1 comment:

Tru said...

Hi Sharlene
Your cards are lovely. You've reminded me I havn't used my vellum in ages. Will have to pull it out again soo.
BTW - I've got a date for my next workshop and another lead. Yay!!