Tuesday, June 17, 2008

CREATE CIRCLES WITH ROUND TAB PUNCH!!

Did you know that you can create perfectly round circles with your round tab punch? Well you can, and it's so super easy that I'm sure you will be go "dah" (with appropriate forehead slapping) just like me and you will wonder how you didn't think of it before!


IMG_6664 copy
All you need is your round tab punch and a square of cardstock (I think mine was 7.5 x 7.5cm square)


IMG_6665
Punch out your tab just like normal.


IMG_6661 copy Take out the cardstock and turn it around 90% so that now your next punch will punch across the already punched shape. Make sure to take the time to line up (a couple of practices and you will get the knack of this)


IMG_6663 copy Voila! You now have a perfectly round circle that is awesome for putting on your cards or pages. You are also left with a couple of "scrap" pieces that almost remind me of black bats, but that's another story for another day ...

 


Pop it up with Dimensionals and create a focus point like in the card below from my friend Kim (you can find the details of this card back a few pages on my blog)

No comments: