Monday, May 19, 2008

STAMPIN' SCRUB & MIST - THE PERFECT COMBO!

scrub mist You might have heard me telling my story about the first workshop I attended as a guest when I was shown the Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist stamp cleaning products. I thought it was a great idea, but I didn’t need it, after all, I was a scrapbooker (who was never going to do cards – huh!) who would just use alphabet stamps for my titles and I could always use baby wipes to clean those, couldn’t I? I couldn’t have been more wrong!

 

Within a month I had signed up, got my stampin’ scrub and mist in my starter kit, and was using it constantly (I'm still using that same scrub now -5 years later!)  This didn’t only mean that my alphabet stamps were clean and the rubber conditioned, but it also meant I was using loads of stamps on my scrapbook pages (and doing cards as well) and because it was so easy to clean up after stamping I was getting more scrapping and stamping achieved in the time I had set aside!

 

It is honestly as easy as it could possibly be to clean your stamps using these products. The Stampin' Scrub is double-sided; on one side you spray your Stampin' Mist then rub your stamp on it and on the other side you dry your stamp. That means that your stamps are immediately ready to stamp again or be put away (no more waiting for stamps to dry sitting on your table!) Sure, you can use a baby wipe or paper towel to clean your stamps, but that takes longer, and because the Stampin' Mist has the conditioner in it by cleaning them properly with Stampin’ Mist you get the additional benefit of ensuring that your stamps should outlive you and I!

 

After you have used your scrub, just run it under a warm tap (with a little dishwashing soap if it’s really inky) until the water runs clear, then set it aside to dry for the next time you stamp.

 

SPECIAL!!

 

Both of these products are shown on page 149 of the current 2008-2009 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue. The Stampin' Scrub is $33.95 and the Stampin' Mist is $9.50, but from now until the end of June when you purchase the Stampin’ Scrub you can get the Stampin’ Mist for 50% off.  So for less than $40 (before shipping & tax) you can make your stampin’ life easier than you ever thought possible and protect your stamps so they last longer than you do!

 

Call me now and invest in keeping your stamps conditioning and looking new and making your stamping easier and faster than ever before!

No comments: