Monday, May 05, 2008

CALENDAR DETAILS FOR MAY

Hi everyone,

I know I am very late for my class details for this month since we are already heading into the 2nd week of May, but I hope you'll forgive me and I promise to be better next month ...


$2 CARDS - DATE CHANGE FOR THIS MONTH!!
Sunday, June 1st from 1 - 6pm (open-house, drop in any time)

Monday, June 2nd from 6:30 - 9:30pm (open-house)

Please note that $2 cards in May is NOT the last Sunday / Monday of the month like normal as I will be in Palmerston North that weekend working the Women's Expo there (you could pop up to Palmy and see me there tho), so please make note of the new dates and we will be back to "normal" in June ...

SCRAP RETREAT
May 16 - 18th
If you have registered for this event you will be getting an e-mail from me this week with details.

If you would still like to come there are 3 places left, but I will need to have your details and money by Friday this week, so be in quick.

WOMEN'S EXPO, PALMERSTON NORTH ARENA
May 24 - 25th
Drop in and say "hi" and see what we are doing at the Women's Expo in Palmerston. We will be doing lots of demonstrations and there will be discounts for all orders placed on the day.

STAMP CLUB
May 29th 6:30pm at my house


TEAM / DOWNLINE ONLY CLASSES

PUNCH CARD CLASS
Monday, May 12th from 6:45pm at my place
Please let me know if you are attending.

If you would like to know more about joining my team, then drop me an e-mail or call me on (06) 753-5337 and I would love to have a chat to you.

No comments: