Monday, March 31, 2008

WELCOME TO ALL MY NEWEST DOWNLINE!!

I just wanted to say "Hi" to the latest members of our team - Amy, Shar, Clare, and Shelley!! Welcome! I know you are going to just love Stampin' Up! and I can't wait to share with you all ...

I have had an incredibly busy last month, between workshops, classes, and everything else, I have been tripping around the country visiting my new downline! I'm off to Wellington at the end of April to visit Shelley and Diane, so if you would like to come join us for a workshop in Wellington, let me know and we would love to have you join us.

I will then be in Turangi the 2nd weekend of May, so let me know if you are in that local area and you could come and see what all the excitement is about. Come join us for a workshop and experience the excitement of creating your own stamped projects to take home with you. Trust me, it's so much easier than you would think!

If you are in the Wellington or Turangi areas during these times and are interested in finding out more about becoming a demonstrator, let me know and you could come and join our team training and we can answer all your questions.

I now have team members in Tauranga, Turangi, Upper Hutt, Wanganui, and Wellington and of course the loads of fabulous ladies in Taranaki - so if you want to contact a local demonstrator in your area, drop me a line and I would love to pass on their contact details to you.

Sharlene

No comments: