Saturday, February 23, 2008

OH MY WORD! TIME FOR BLOG CANDY!!!

My wonderful hubby just drew my attention to the fact that we are fast heading towards 5,000 views!!!  Don't you people have other things to do but hang out here?  No?  Great - I'm always happy to see you come back again and again ...

 

blog candyWell I figure 5,000 is a mighty big number (at least in my mind), so it must be time to give away some yummy stamping blog candy so we can all celebrate together.  How about 2 ink pads in TRUE THYME and REAL RED (love that combination), and a full set of 3 blender pens (you know how much I LOVE those blender pens!!).

 

All you have to do is drop me an e-mail at torresfamily8@hotmail.com and tell me what you love about having Stampin' Up! down here in New Zealand now!  Make sure you have "Blog Candy" in the subject line so that it doesn't get lost in the in-box.  It doesn't have to be a huge novel, just a few words will do.  I will randomly select an e-mail and that person will receive the goodies!!  Sorry, but this one is only for our Kiwi stampin' buddies ...

 

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE (I've always wanted to say that!)

I feel like giving away more, so how about the first 10 people to book and host a workshop in April will get 2 FREE ink pads of their choice?  Be in quick, with the new catalogue coming out April 1st, this is going to be a very busy time!!

No comments: