Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BRAND NEW CATALOGUE COMING ...

I know you've been hearing about it a lot lately, but the brand new Stampin' Up! catalogue will be launched on April 1st with over 130 new stamp sets to replace all those favourites that are being replaced ... just thinking about it makes me go all gooey inside! New stamps ... it doesn't get better than that!!

Anyway, back to the catalogue, I will be putting in a pre-order for boxes of the brand new catalogue that will be delivered to me late in March. If you would like one for just $10, make sure you you drop me an e-mail to let me know to put you on the list.

If you want one for free, all you have to do is book a workshop for April or May and you will not only get a free catalogue. Be one of the first 10 and you'll also get 2 free ink pads of your choice ... new stamps and free ink - hmmmmmm!!!

If you want to know about the very special retiring promotion for my customers, then drop me a line and I can e-mail you a deal that will make your hair curl!!

No comments: