Tuesday, January 15, 2008

STAMP CLUB IS ON THE WAY ...

What if I could promise you and your closest stampin’ friends free hostess gifts, a free Stampin’ Up! catalogue, a couple of hours of laughter and fun every month, and a budget plan designed to help even the most strapped-for-cash stamper get through their wish list?


Can you believe that we are almost half way through January already?? Our Thursday night Stamp Club will be starting up again January 31st (the last Thursday night of the month), and we still have a couple of spots if you are interested in joining us.

If there is enough interest in a Friday morning class, then we will go ahead with that, but right now it is on hold unless we get lots more interest.


This rotation we are going to be doing to be doing a lot of 3D items, including decorated scrapbooks, a Jacob's Ladder, tins and boxes, as well as loads of great techniques and cards as well! Each month will be something that will hopefully challenge you to be a little more creative in your stamping!


If you are wondering what Stamp Club involves, it's really very simple ...


You can either join a Stamp Club that I have already got running, or if you have a group of friends that are interested in stamping and learning new ideas and techniques in a social atmosphere, then you can get your own group together and I'll come to you!


As a Stamp Club Member this is what you agree to:

· I agree to meet each month for a Stampin’ Up! class hosted by Sharlene to create wonderful works of art.
· I agree to have fun and develop my love of Stamping!
· I agree to be hostess when assigned and to accept all the free gifts and incentives offered to me as such.
· When it is my month to be hostess, I will have to do absolutely nothing but provide my fellow club members a light snack (drink and biscuit is great). As my Stampin’ Up demonstrator, Sharlene will do everything else - set up, plan, organize, and run the class and do the laundry (okay, maybe not the laundry).
· I agree to purchase the stated minimum monthly amount of merchandise (plus shipping) from the current Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogue or mini catalogue (see chart below for amount per person).
· I understand that even if I cannot attend a club meeting, I must still submit my order to the hostess by the date of the meeting.
· I understand that a minimum of $350 in merchandise sales is required for a workshop, so I must commit to buying $35 a month (if there are 10 people) so that each hostess gets to achieve hostess level sales.


Monthly Commitment Amount Per Person Based on Number of Club Members (before shipping)
6 people $58.50
7 people $50.00
8 people $43.75
9 people $39.00
10 people $35.00


Still have questions? Feel free to call or e-mail me for more information about this awesome great idea!

Sharlene

No comments: