Sunday, January 13, 2008

LONG-TIME FRIEND

IMG_5100 copyI have just had a long weekend at the beach and I'm so relaxed it's not even funny!  I am so NOT ready to go back to work tomorrow, but alas, all good things must come to an end ...  but I thought I would put one another card up on the blog before I sit down and do my customer e-mail tonight.

I used the Long-Time Friend stamp set out of our current summer mini catalogue.  I have always loved this set, so you can imagine how excited I was when it turned up in a New Zealand mini catalogue for us to buy and use!!

While this is absolutely not my "normal" type colours, but I kind of like it, sometimes it's good for us all to step out of our comfort colour zone.


Stamps:
  Long-time friend, Small Sayings, Flannel Plaid
Cardstock:  Really Rust, Mellow Moss, Bordering Blue, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  Really Rust, Mellow Moss, Bordering Blue, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Staz-on Black
Accessories:  Vintage Brads, Watercolour Crayons, Blender Pens, Cutter Kit (for distressing edges), punches

1 comment:

Tru said...

Hey Sharlene, hope you enjoyed the lovely weather this weekend. Another gorgeous card.