Sunday, January 20, 2008

POCKET NOTES CARD

If you haven't seen the little Pocket Notes on page 20 of the Summer Mini Catalogue, then check them out! I admit that I hadn't seen them, and it IMG_5133 copytook my downline, Tracy, to point them out to me, but they are so darn cute that I have bought a packet of the Very Vanilla and a packet of the Chocolate Chip now and I'm all excited about what to do with them!

They come 30 to a pack with little matching envelopes!! At just $22.50 per pack, they are cute and affordable - that's a great combination ...

I'm so excited about them that I'm giving a FREE pack to my hostesses who's workshop achieves hostess level during February (that's in addition to all the other freebies that you get as a hostess)!! Jump in fast to secure your date right now.

Stamps: Natural Beauty (yes, again ...)
Inks: Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Very Vanilla (well it was supposed to be, but looking at it now I think it's actually Whisper White)
Accessories: Watercolour Crayons, Blender Pens, Black EP, Dimensionals (to pop butterfly up), and Pocket Cards (of course)

No comments: