Sunday, January 20, 2008

NATURAL BEAUTY DISCOUNT OFFER

You know how much I love Natural Beauty, right? Well I want everyone else to love it as much as I do, so for 5 days only I'm offering Natural Beauty at a 15% discount to anyone who wants to take me up on the offer.


PURCHASE NATURAL BEAUTY AT 15% DISCOUNT WHEN YOU ORDER BETWEEN JANUARY 24TH AND 30TH!!


I think this is one of the most versatile sets we have in our catalogue right now. I've done everything from birthday and sympathy cards, to even masculine cards with this set. Colour it, stamp it simply over top of a technique such as polished stone, pop it up with dimensionals for 3D effect. If you don't believe me, go and check out the almost 2,700 cards that have been uploaded to Splitcoaststampers with this set by click on this link:

Natural Beauty Gallery - SCS Don't worry about the fact that it says retired 2007 there, it is retired in the USA, but is still current in New Zealand and Australia.

Just drop me an e-mail at torresfamily8@hotmail.com with your order before January 27th and I'll order a special set especially for you!

YOU ASKED FOR IT ...

I have had a number of people asking for a class with lots of ideas on one stamp set, so I have added a NATURAL BEAUTY TAKE-TEN class to my class list (make sure you are checking out the class list often as I keep updating as things are added!). I have also added a class in March like this one where we will be using Lovely as a Tree - check that out too!!


NATURAL BEAUTY TAKE-TEN

Friday, February 22nd
6:30 - 9:30pm
Cost: $25

If you love this set as much as I do, then you will this class! I will prepare 10 different cards with coordinating envelopes, all made with this set. If you don't already know how versatile this set is, you will by the time this class is completed!! We will be doing everything from masculine to feminine, from birthday to sympathy, we'll do a bit of everything!!

This class is available to those outside of New Plymouth or to those locals who can't make it. You can buy a pack with all the cards and pictures with instructions so you can create them yourself at home.

1 comment:

Sharlene Meyer said...

Love your new banner Sharlene!