Saturday, January 05, 2008

Now look what Tracy has done ...

IMG_4899 copyI spent a few hours stamping with my friend and downline, Tracy, this past week. We didn't get a lot of stamping done as there was lots of chatting and catching up, but we had a fabulous time anyway!

I have had the Artfully Asian stamp set on my wish list for quite a while now and since Tracy had it I thought I would play around a little and talk myself out of "needing" it. Unfortunately it didn't work that way, I now want this set more than ever! Beware of Tracy, she's a bad influence (but sometimes we need a little of that ...)

You'll see more cards with this set coming later (I stamped a few images to finish up later), but this is a card that I did at Tracy's house.

Stamps: Artfully Asian
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (for flowers)
Inks: Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Crimper, non-SU flower punch

1 comment:

Tracy said...

LOL, sorry Sharlene, but you didn't need any pushing into getting this stamp set!!!
Enjoyed the day.
Tracy