Saturday, December 22, 2007

Maybe time for a clean up??

Okay, for those of you who have seen my craft room you know that sometimes it gets a little messy when I'm doing loads of workshops and don't have time to keep on top of it (okay, let's be honest, it looks like a bomb has hit it sometimes!). 

This holidays I have decided that before I do anything else that I have to have a spring clean first, so I'm posting these horrific "before" pictures to inspire myself to get to it so that you can all tell me how much better it looks when I post the "after" pictures.  If you can't see the huge difference, then feel free to fib and just tell me how wonderful it look ...

Make sure you are sitting down before you look at these or you might just fall over!!

BEFORE:    IMG_4644IMG_4645

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The "AFTER" pictures will be coming in the next day or so (unless it takes far longer than that to tidy up).  Stay posted ...

Sharlene

No comments: