Sunday, December 23, 2007

CLEAN AT LAST ...

Well, it took 24 hours, but I have finally managed to whip my craft room pretty much into shape!! IMG_4665 copy

I vaccumed, dusted, put everything back where it should be (note the clean tables!) , my ribbon is back in order (thanks Chase), and I even filed all my paperwork (yuk!). What do you think?

IMG_4661

Starting tomorrow I can actually start stamping, but for today I want to share a card that I did at a workshop last week. I didn't have this stamp set, so I had to borrow it from Michelle and wasn't sure that I would like it, but I actually had a lot of fun with it. IMG_4395 copy

My hostess wanted a "girly" card, so this is what happened when I tried (I have boys, I don't do girly as a rule!).


Stamps
: All Mixed Up, Everyday Expressive Phrases
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic Black, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Watercolour crayons, blender pens, Rich Regal brads, narrow organza ribbon, and tool kit for paper piercing.

1 comment:

Tru said...

Hey Sharlene
Your room looks great!! Thanks for the chat and tea yesterday. Hope you and your family have a great christmas.