Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas Gift Class (and other stuff)

Well if you have been thinking that I must have dropped off the face of the earth, you are almost correct - I've been busy preparing for classes and workshops like crazy as I have just completed my busiest week since Stampin' Up hit New Zealand back in April!!!

I now have a little relax until Friday when I am doing a special class just for my wonderful hostesses from this year ..

I thought I would share a couple of things that we did at our Christmas Gift Idea Class yesterday. I had a wonderful time, and I think the ladies went away quite proud of what they had accomplished (as they should be, they all did great!!).

We did an explosion box, a gift bag with matching tissue paper and gift card (see above right), a stamped candle with matching gift card, and a very special tin that when the receiver pulls back the tab top and opens the can will find a special treat inside that you put there (Allsorts in our case). "It must be magic!" you say. Well not exactly, but just about ...

We also did these tins at Stamp Club on Thursday night, along with Christmas Crackers and the cutest little gift card holders that you ever did see! If you want to know more about Stamp Club, read my upcoming weekly e-mails as I will have some information about Stamp Club coming up soon.

If you aren't already on my e-mail list, make sure you drop me a line by clicking on the e-mail link and ask to be added.

Have a stampin' day!!
Sharlene

No comments: