Sunday, November 25, 2007

Scribble This is About to Disappear!!!

I have really enjoyed having Scribble This for the past 4 months, but when the Spring mini catalgoue finishes on November 30th it will disappear for good, so I've been going a little nuts with the retiring sets - just for "old time sakes" ...
This card is actually a mix of the old and new. I have used the Scribble This, but I've added a phrase from Small Sayings (which I think it going to be one of my favourites from the new Summer mini!!).

If you still have items on your wish list from the Spring mini, make sure you call me this week to get your order in before everything disappears forever.

I have 3 weeks off work over Christmas, so I'm really excited about having that much time to spend stamping and coming up with new ideas! With working 4 days a week I sometimes still feel like I don't have any time to stamp just for me, I'm just running from preparing classes, workshops, stamp club, etc in between work hours with no time for me to stamp or scrap just for me, so this time is going to be awesome! I CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments: