Thursday, December 27, 2007

BOXING DAY

Chocolate boxI found a template for this cute little box and just had to try it out yesterday (well it was Boxing Day!) Now that my craft room is nice and tidy I can find things and stamping is so much more fun ...

We will be making these in workshops over the next month, so make sure you have one booked so you can find out just how easy they are to make!!!


I was supposed to be cleaning up my bedroom yesterday (I'm on a cleaning kick now I've completed my craft room), when I found this tin.
Bud Basics BoxI was about to throw it out when I thought "I could make something pretty out of this". This was the end of the cleaning, but I quite like how this turned out ...

Create your own beautiful packaging by re-making boxes, bags, tins, and other things that you normally would throw away!

Stamps: Bud Basics (summer mini!!)
Cardstock: Sarah DP, So Saffron, Whisper White
Inks: Cranberry Crisp, Marigold Morning, Brocade Blue, So Saffron
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Metal word (non SU)

No comments: