Wednesday, April 01, 2009

FRESH CUTS IN A TOUCH OF RED ...

fresh cuts 1 Just a quick card made with the new Fresh Cuts set. While it's great stamped in one colour, it really lends itself nicely to being coloured with the markers (which, in case you haven't noticed, Stampin' Up! are now offering us individually rather than having to buy in a set!!).

I put in my first order today to get a few things - just the essentials of course! If you already have your wish list made out and are ready to get your hands on some of the yummy new things, give me a call or e-mail me on stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com and I will be happy to place an order for you as well!

If you haven't got a copy of the brand new catalogue yet, you can get one for FREE by hosting a workshop, and you can even use your hostess dollars to get stamps or accessories for free as well! If you don't want to get one for free, you can always buy your very own copy from me for $14.95 (and I'll even include 6 sheets of the new in-colour card), or you can go and check it out online by clicking here.

Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Real Red marker
Accessories: Slit punch and taffeta ribbon, mat pack and paper piercer

No comments: