Thursday, March 05, 2009

Another K Werner Challenge ...

I was kind of embarrassed when I realised that I haven't put any new stamped things on my blog since last week's challenge, but here we are again, time for another challenge.  This is my card for this week's challenge (the colours are a little faded in the photo, but hopefully you can make it out) ...

KW44 challenge

Another one of my favourite sets that is retiring this month (boo hoo!).  I have had this set for ages and really love watercolouring it - it's just so easy and elegant.  The good news is that at least we will be getting loads of fabulous new sets and I will just have to find me another favourite ...

Stamps:  Natural Beauty, Polka Dot, Baroque Motifs
Colours:  Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, dimensionals, wide grosgrain ribbon

kw44 close

I'm working on putting together a project that I will share with you next week, but it has to remain a secret for just a little while (I'll fill you in on why later!)

Thanks Kristina!  I was totally blown away last week to make Kristina's top 25.  With so many amazingly talented stampers out there, it really made my week to be in such awesome company ...

4 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

This is so elegant. Love your ribbon too!

Dori Shelton said...

Very pretty! I love the pleated ribbon.

Welcome! said...

You and your secrets!!!!

and lovely card! Sad that stamp set is going, but Im sure they will replace it with one liked just as much!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the ribbon and the spot light technique. Very beautiful!

It's a good life!
Terri E.